We’ve won two ‘Editor’s Choice’ awards for the Matcha Mojito Foot & Body Scrub and the Precious Petals Beauty Balm with Organic Rosehip, Moringa & Tea Seed, plus a ‘Finalist’ award in the Men’s grooming awards for the Black Seed Beard & Hair Tonic. This now brings us up to a total of SEVEN (which happens to be my favourite number) awards in total, and we haven’t finished yet.
As (practically) a one-woman-band, this means so much to me and is a testament to how much love there is out there for natural, handcrafted products which create a beautiful sensory experience and actually (rather crucially) work!
It’s an honour to be awarded alongside some absolutely amazing-sounding products from inspirational brands, which range from tiny ones like mine, to high street products we’ve all heard of, to celebrity-run international brands! (I was quite amazed to read some of the names involved!)
I’m hugely grateful to the judges of The Beauty Shortlist for creating this incredible level playing field in which to frolic, for loving these products and for their encouragement – it is so affirming.
The Beauty Shortlist & Beauty Shortlist Wellbeing Awards are:
- 100% sponsor-free, ad-free
- 100% independent – all content on The Beauty Shortlist is pure editorial
- our annual celebration of the ethical natural & organic beauty, grooming, natural health and green home brands that merit recognition
- judged by industry experts (beauty, wellness, eco lifestyle)
- global, since 2017, we have 3 panels in LONDON, SYDNEY/BYRON BAY and NEW YORK/LA
- a level platform for both global and local brands to shine in front of a pro-green audience
- implicitly trusted by consumers and followed by retailers
- provide a fresh, unbiased guide to shopping the best in beauty and natural health, showcasing the highest-scoring products of the year
How exciting! 🙂